2012 Senior Impact Awards
Honoring senior volunteers who make
a difference in their communities
The Priority Health Senior Impact Awards celebrate seniors who volunteer to improve the communities where they work and live. Their efforts make life a little easier for all of us.
Each year, four outstanding volunteers receive the Senior Impact Award. Along with the recognition, a donation of $1,000 is given to the nonprofit organization where each Senior Impact honoree volunteers.
Priority Health partners with the United Way and the Volunteer Centers of Michigan to recognize one volunteer from each of these areas:
- Area 1 – Northern Michigan: Mason county east to Arenac county and all counties north, including the U.P.
- Area 2 – Eastern Michigan: The "thumb" area, greater Detroit, Ann Arbor, and south to the Ohio state line
- Area 3 – West Michigan: The lakeshore from Pentwater to the Indiana state line
- Area 4 – Central Michigan: The Midland, Bay, and Saginaw areas and south
To nominate a senior volunteer, you can use the online nomination form found at (http://www.priorityhealth.com/about-us/awards-programs/senior-impact).
- Nominations are due on June 30, 2012.
- New this year: You can vote for the finalists online in July on the Priority Health Medicare Facebook page.
- Winners will be chosen by combining the results of online voting with recommendations from community leaders.
- Honorees will be announced in August.
- Winners are notified by phone, email or US Postal Service.
- The Priority Health Senior Impact Award is open to all Michigan residents age 63 and older who volunteer for a nonprofit organization.
- Employees of Priority Health, their employees and individuals living in the same household as a Priority Health employee are not eligible.
- Nonprofit organizations funded by the State of Michigan or affiliates of Priority Health are not eligible for the $1,000 donation.
- Priority Health is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete or ineligible entries.
- Nominator agrees that the Nomination Form and Volunteer Narrative and/or the originals thereof shall be and remain the exclusive property of Priority Health.
- Nominator releases Priority Health, its employees and affiliated individuals from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to claims of negligence against Priority Health from or in any way related to the release of its narrative.
Call Pamela Mulliner at 616 464-8680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.