The Sign Up Process occurs in 3 major steps:
- Enter your agency's name. This step ensures that someone else in your organization has not already entered your information.
- When you click "Sign Up!" at the end of this page, you will be asked for more detailed information about your agency.
- After filling out the information about your agency, you can fill out information for as many volunteer opportunities or events that you have. These opportunities and events are essential for volunteers to find out about your agency. At least one volunteer opportunity posting is required. All one-time opportunities are automatically shown on the monthly calendar.
The signup process should take approximately 15 minutes provided that you have all the information listed below available.
Before starting, make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Primary agency contact's up-to-date email, phone number and address
- Password for your agency to later update their information
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Agency's Mission statement
- Agency description of services statement
- Coordinator's name, phone and address for each listing
- Title of listings, descriptions, and dates (where applicable)
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by Southeast Idaho Volunteers!; nor does Southeast Idaho Volunteers! sponsor or endorse any third-party web site.