Organizations looking for volunteers can register online to promote
their opportunities to a larger audience.
The process is simple, and the benefits are substantial:
- You gain an immediate presence on the Web - your organization gets the exposure it needs
- Your opportunities reach a large audience
- It's easy to use and maintain
- You can drive traffic to your existing web site
- Enhanced recruiting frees staff for other tasks
- Programs get the volunteers they need to succeed
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by BVU; nor does BVU sponsor or endorse any third-party web site.
Volunteer 4 hours and receive 2 tickets to a select Indians Game
How to Participate
- Register or login to the Volunteer Center.
- Search for a volunteer opportunity or use BVU's Volunteer Personality Quiz to help you choose.
- Volunteer for at least 4 hours between April 11 and August 31, 2017 (can be earned over multiple dates).
- Log your volunteer hours and make your game choice.
- BVU will send you an email with instructions to claim your tickets.
Search for volunteer opportunities that address the issues that are close to your heart.
Advocacy and Human Rights
Arts and Culture
Homelessness and Hunger
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.