The Sign Up Process occurs in 3 major steps:
- Enter your agency's name. This step ensures that someone else in your organization has not already entered your information.
- When you click "Sign Up!" at the end of this page, you will be asked for more detailed information about your agency.
- After filling out the information about your agency, you can fill out information for as many volunteer opportunities or events that you have. These opportunities and events are essential for volunteers to find out about your agency. At least one volunteer opportunity posting is required. All one-time opportunities are automatically shown on the monthly calendar.
The signup process should take approximately 15 minutes provided that you have all the information listed below available. If you would like to watch a short tutorial, please click here.
Before starting, make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Primary agency up-to-date email, phone number and address
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Agency's Mission statement
- Agency description of services statement
- Coordinator's name, phone and address for each listing
- Title of listings, descriptions, and dates (where applicable)
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by BVU; nor does BVU sponsor or endorse any third-party web site.
Volunteer 4 hours and receive 2 tickets to a select Indians Game
How to Participate
- Register or login to the Volunteer Center.
- Search for a volunteer opportunity or use BVU's Volunteer Personality Quiz to help you choose.
- Volunteer for at least 4 hours between April 10 and August 31, 2015 (can be earned over multiple dates).
- Log your volunteer hours and make your game choice.
- BVU will send you an email with instructions to claim your tickets.
Search for volunteer opportunities that address the issues that are close to your heart.
Advocacy and Human Rights
Arts and Culture
Homelessness and Hunger
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.