Current "Wish List" needs Include:
- Arts and craft supplies and project kits are needed at a Danbury mental health day program to assist with an art therapy program. They can use wood project kits, glue sticks, pipe cleaners, stamping and scrapbooking supplies, etc.
- First Birthday Cards (boy or girl) and gift items needed to give to families who receive support services in their homes.
- Toiletry trial size items for men or women are needed for clients of area programs and shelters.
- Healthy food items including tuna fish; canned fruits, vegetables and soups; cereals; brown rice; whole wheat pasta, etc. will be used by a youth volunteer program for their Healthy Wall of Food project on April 22
- Old letterhead or copy paper will be used at area social service agencies.
If you have any of these items, please contact The Volunteer Center of United Way of Western Connecticut at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-797-1154. We are located at 85 West Street in Danbury.