The Sign Up Process occurs in 3 major steps:
- Enter your agency's name. This step ensures that someone else in your organization has not already entered your information.
- When you click "Sign Up!" at the end of this page, you will be asked for more detailed information about your agency.
- After filling out the information about your agency, you must complete an additional step to add volunteer opportunities. These opportunities are essential for volunteers to find out about your agency's volunteer needs. At least one volunteer opportunity posting is required. Opportunities are designated either "on-going" or "date-specific." All date specific opportunities are automatically shown on our monthly volunteer calendar.
Before starting, make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Primary agency contact's up-to-date email, phone number and address
- Password for your agency to later update their information
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Agency's Mission statement
- Agency description of services statement
- Coordinator's name, phone and address for each listing
- Title of volunteer opportunity listings, volunteer job descriptions, and dates (where applicable)
Contact The Volunteer Center of the East Bay
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by The Volunteer Center of the East Bay; nor does The Volunteer Center of the East Bay sponsor or endorse any third-party web site. Legal Notices