The Sign Up Process occurs in 3 major steps:
The sign up process should take approximately 15 minutes provided that you have all the information listed below available.
- Enter your agency's name. This step ensures that someone else in your organization has not already entered your information.
- When you click "Sign Up!" at the end of this page, you will be asked for more detailed information about your agency.
- After filling out the information about your agency, you can fill out information for as many Day of Caring projects as you have available. We are anticipating over 1,000 volunteers, so we need more projects than ever before! At least one project posting is required.
Before starting, make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Primary agency contact's up-to-date email, phone number and address
- Password for your agency to later update the information
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Agency's mission statement
- Agency description of services statement
- Coordinator's name, phone and address for each project
- Titles, descriptions and addresses of projects
- Requested number of volunteers for each project
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by Volunteer Center of Sonoma County; nor does Volunteer Center of Sonoma County sponsor or endorse any third-party web site.