United Way of Northern New Jersey Volunteer Link
Leading a caring community to create solutions that transform people's lives
United Way of Northern NJ works to advance the Common Good and we strive to make the basic necessities for a good life accessible for all residents in our communities - a quality Education that leads to a stable job, enough Income to support a family through retirement and good Health throughout life. We support this work within the Northern New Jersey region that encompasses Morris County, North Essex, Somerset County, Sussex County and Warren County.
- Builds coalitions that work toward solutions to community problems.
- Raises funds and effectively invests them to meet critical service needs.
- Develops volunteer resources and promotes service to others.
- Strengthens and enhances the capacity of non-profit organizations to better serve our region.
- Builds community collaboratives and partnerships.
- Maintains overhead costs below 15%.
If you would like more information regarding United Way of Northern NJ, please visit our homepage at www.unitedwaynnj.org.
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by United Way of Northern New Jersey; nor does United Way of Northern New Jersey sponsor or endorse any third-party web site.