About Not-For-Profit Resources
NFPR Builds Capacity of Nonprofit Organizations by enriching their volunteer program, allowing them to reach new heights of service utilizing fewer dollars. We do that by:
· Providing professional development opportunities
· Providing a platform to recruit volunteers
· Recognizing trends that impact nonprofit programs
· Offering networking and collaboration opportunities
· Indentifying solutions by engaging volunteers
Our Programs Include:
The Volunteer Center is the leading community service resource in McHenry County. We foster relationships with non-profits and volunteers to strengthen and support helping organizations in the county.
The Volunteer Center has four core functions:
· Connect any person or group to non-profits
· Build capacity of effective volunteering
· Promote volunteerism
· Participate in strategic plans to mobilize volunteers to strengthen communities
Professional Development For Nonprofit Organizations to increase the quantity, scope, and functionality of volunteers employed in McHenry County nonprofit organizations.
McHenry County Human Race, a unique event which benefits any charity organization which serves McHenry County. The Human Race is a proven collaborative fundraiser that has taken place in communities around the nation for over 22 years.
MC-CASE (McHenry County Court Appointed Service Elective),a program managed by Not-For-Profit Resources. It is a volunteer referral program designed to help individuals with court ordered community service find meaningful places to serve.
Contact Not-For-Profit Resources
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by Not-For-Profit Resources; nor does Not-For-Profit Resources sponsor or endorse any third-party web site. Legal Notices
4508 Prime parkway, McHenry IL 60050