Greater Gallatin United Way Community Impact Process
Active Mar 2, 2011 to Mar 10, 2011
Greater Gallatin United Way is seeking volunteers to take part in the Community Impact process.
The Community Impact review involves many volunteers that help our board of directors to wisely invest the dollars that are raised in the annual fund drive and to ensure that these dollars help to improve the lives of people in our communities.
Why is this important?
Greater Gallatin United Way is focused on three areas:
· HEALTH (helping people lead healthy lives)
· EDUCATION (keeping kids on track to achieve their potential)
· INCOME (to help people meet basic needs and gain financial stability)
The board of directors makes the final fund distribution decisions. Decision factors include community input, as well as the nonprofit's demonstrated strength, ability to produce outcomes, meeting eligibility criteria, financial accountability and financial need.
How can you help? (click Application and Instructions for additional information)
· You can read 5 to 10 grants in the areas of HEALTH, EDUCATION or INCOME, listen to community needs, complete evaluation forms and make recommendations to the board of directors
· You can learn about the 21 kidsLINK afterschool programs, complete evaluations forms and make recommendations to the board of directors
· You can participate on the Finance Review to review the fiscal health of nonprofits seeking funds
Sponsored by Greater Gallatin United Way.
If you'd like, take a look at past spotlights
Contact Greater Gallatin United Way
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by Greater Gallatin United Way; nor does Greater Gallatin United Way sponsor or endorse any third-party web site. Legal Notices