United Way of Chittenden County
GoodsMatch -- on-line goods donation program
GoodsMatch allows you to search requests for donations posted by nonprofit
agencies and to publicly post your items to donate.
To post an item to donate:
- Click on "Continue" then select "Submit a donation." You'll be asked to register if you have not done so. The questions with a red asterisk (*) are required. Be sure to click "Save and Continue" at the end of each page.
- Click on "Donate an item" and answer the questions posed. Click "Save and Continue" at the end of each page.
- You do not have to post a street address, simply enter the town, state & zip code.
- All GoodsMatch postings are reviewed by UWCC staff prior to being made public.
To search agency needs:
- Click on "Continue" then select the "Browse Agency Needs" tab
- Enter a keyword for the item(s) you have, (for example, clothing) and click "search"
- If your item matches a listing, click on "more" and then choose "Donate item(s) to this agency" which brings up an email screen for you to enter your message and send.
Your generosity is greatly appreciated!