Follow these simple steps to register your non-profit organization:
- Enter your nonprofit organization's name next to "Nonprofit Name:" and click "Sign Up!"
- Read the Terms & Conditions and select "I Agree; continue"
- A message will appear if there is an organization with a similar name already entered. Check this carefully as it is possible YOUR organization is already registered. If so, contact the Volunteer Connection (860-1677) to find out how to enter opportunities
- If not, follow the instructions to register your organization.
- Be sure to answer all of the questions. Questions with red asterisks are REQUIRED--you will not be able to proceed without completing these questions.
- Remember your password as you will need it each time you return to the site.
- You can immediately post volunteer opportunities or come back and do it later. These opportunities and events are essential for volunteers to find out about your agency.
- The signup process should take approximately 15 minutes.
- Be sure to click the button at the bottom of each page that says "Save" or "Save and Continue"--otherwise the information will NOT be posted to the website.
During the registration process you will be asked for the following information:
- Nonprofit Name - Use the name that those in our community will be most familiar with. However, if you are a local chapter of a national organization, you will need to include your chapter designation.
- Organizational Type, for example: 501(c)3, (c)4, (c)6, government agency, academic institution, for-profit nursing home, etc.
- Contact Information: Mailing address, phone number, fax number and website address
- The target population that your organization serves
- Number of clients served annually
Number of full-time equivalent (FTE) employees - these are paid employees and must be a number (i.e., 1.5). If there are no paid employees, enter 0.
Volunteer Coordinator & Executive Director contact information: Name, title, phone and email information for your Volunteer Coordinator(s) and Executive Director for your organization
A password for your organization to later update their information
Mission and/or vision statement and a description of your services or programs
- Directions to your agency
You can also add your organization's logo which will appear as part of your Agency Listing and all Volunteer Opportunities. Logos may be color or black & white, must be no larger than 2 1/2" square, must be in .jpg or .gif format, and the file size cannot exceed 32 KB.