Welcome to the Volunteer Center!
We are eager to assist you in increasing your visibility in the community and building your volunteer base. Having the following information on hand will expedite your registration. It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete the process.
- Primary agency contact's up-to-date email, phone number and address
- Password for your agency to later update their information
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Agency's Mission statement
- Agency description of services statement
- Coordinator's name, phone and address for each listing
- Title of listings, descriptions, and dates (where applicable)
Follow the four steps below to become a Volunteer Center agency partner:
- Enter your agency's name. This step ensures that someone else in your organization has not already entered your information.
- Click "Sign Up!" at the end of this page and enter the requested information about your agency.
- Enter at least one volunteer posting, it is a requirement of the registration process. Complete the categories displayed after clicking on add a new opportunity. You may enter multiple volunteer opportunities for your agency needs. Posting of these opportunities and events are essential for volunteers to find out about your agency. All one-time opportunities are automatically shown on the monthly calendar.
We look forward to partnering with you!
Fran Longton, Volunteer Coordinator
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by Community Builders; nor does Community Builders sponsor or endorse any third-party web site.