- Enter your agency's name. This step ensures that someone else in your organization has not already entered your information.
- When you click "Sign Up!" at the end of this page, you will be asked for more detailed information about your agency.
- After filling out the information about your agency, you can fill out information for as many volunteer opportunities or events that you have. These volunteer opportunities and events are essential for volunteers to find out about your agency. At least one volunteer opportunity posting is required. All one-time volunteer opportunities are automatically shown on the monthly calendar.
Before starting, make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Primary agency contact's up-to-date email, phone number and address
- Password for your agency to later update their information
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) optional
- Agency's Mission statement
- Agency description of services statement
- Coordinator's name, phone and address for each listing
- Title of listings, descriptions, and dates (where applicable)
Contact Baltimore County Volunteers
The inclusion of any organization or person in this database does not constitute a representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to the competence, suitability, or reliability of such organization or person by Baltimore County Volunteers; nor does Baltimore County Volunteers sponsor or endorse any third-party web site. Legal Notices